Phone / Text: (805) 419-0226
DNC 2022 CNC Communications Software for Haas Automation Machine Tools
Buy Now / View Pricing
Try Now for Free (Download)
Fully Supported CNC Controls
Partially Supported CNC Controls
- Haas Automation
- DMG MORI
Unsupported CNC Controls
- Mazak (Call)
- Okuma (Call)
Operating System / Hardware Requirements
- All controls not listed above are not supported by DNCv2022, call to purchase support for a particular control
- Windows 10 or Windows 11
- At least one COM port (USB serial adapters supported, network serial port servers supported)
- RS232 cables must be of null-modem configuration, shielded, and grounded
- Internet connection is recommended, but is not required
- Virtual PC is not supported
- MAC Parallels Desktop is not supported
File Transfer Functions
- Recommended by Haas Automation CNC dealers
- Made and supported in USA since 1995 by former Haas Automation engineer
- Sold and supported directly, no variations on multiple websites, easy to reach technical support
- Simple and easy to setup and use, point-and-shoot intuitive interface
- Minimalist design, no extraneous settings or prompts to slow you down
- Prompt to name file received at PC is deferred until after text of received file is displayed
- Profile library saves settings for each CNC
- Supports long file names and UNICODE
- ClearType compatible and DPI aware for high resolution monitors, text is always sharp and clear
- Can communicate with multiple CNC machines simultaneously
- Does not require administrator rights to run
- Compatible with Windows UAC and DEP
- Does not attempt to store files or registry values in protected or virtualized locations
- No DOS or 16-bit components used
- No timeouts, lost characters, or lockups
- No fixed limits on NC file size
- Flexible pricing for qualified buyers, please ask for details
- Reliable drip-feed for large NC files, Xon/Xoff or XMODEM
- Send/receive NC file to/from CNC memory, Xon/Xoff or XMODEM
- Send/receive control settings, offsets, and parameters
- Backup all NC files from control into single file
- Capture DPRNT, probing data
RS232 Communications Settings
- Find, find next, replace, replace all
- 100-level undo/redo buffer (clears after file save)
- Strip N-numbers
- Re-sequence N-numbers
- Reformat carriage return and line feed characters
- Syntax text color highlighting
- Individual file extraction (All Programs / O-9999)
- No other editor features to keep software easy to use and focused on primary purpose; transmitting NC files
Advanced Send Settings
- Baud: 115200, 38400, 19200, 9600, 4800, 2400, 1200, 600
- Serial ports: COM1 - COM16
- Protocol: Xon/Xoff, XMODEM
- Parity: Even, None
- Data bits: 7, 8
- Stop bits: 1, 2
- Wait for Xon: On, Off
- EOB delay: On, Off
- Strip CR: Automatic
- All information submitted to dncsoftware.com is used only to fulfill requested service.
- No information is used for unsolicited sales or shared with third parties except credit card processors.
- Online purchases are processed by PayPal, see paypal.com for their privacy policies.
- PayPal account is not required to make a purchase. Purchase orders and checks are accepted.
- Submission of PC metadata (MAC, etc.) and email address is required to activate software.
- Haas CNC, Haas Automation, Haas are trademarks of Haas Automation, Inc.
- Microsoft, Windows, are trademarks of Microsoft.
- All other trademarks cited on this website are the property of their respective owners.
- Sihler Engineering develops its own software and is not a software reseller.
- DNCv2022 software is sold from this website only, resellers are not authorized.
- Sihler Engineering / dncsoftware.com is in no way affiliated with any other company or entity.
Sihler Engineering / dncsoftware.com
Camarillo California 93012
Phone / Text: (805) 419-0226
Hours of operation: Please call anytime, we try to answer at all hours.
© 2022 Sihler Engineering