Products | Pricing | RS232-Cables | About | Contact | Pinouts | Buy Now
DNCv7 CNC Communications Software
Super easy to use DNC software. Completely rewritten to to meet Windows 10 64-bit design requirements (backwards compatible with Windows XP/Vista/7/8).
Works with the RS232 interface of most CNC controls and similar devices.
Is the best DNC software for use with Haas machine tools.
*Contact us to confirm support for a specific series/model.
- Haas Automation
- Siemens SINUMERIK
- Many other similar controls
Operating System Requirements
- Version: Windows 10/8/7 or Windows XP
- Architecture: 64-bit or 32-bit
Highlights and Features
- At least one physical COM port; native serial, USB serial adapter, or Serial-over-IP.
- RS232 cables must be of null-modem configuration, shielded, and grounded.
- Internet access is recommened, but not required.
- Recommended by Haas Automation CNC dealers
- Made and supported in USA since 1995 by former Haas Automation engineer
- Sold and supported directly, no variations on multiple websites
- Simple and easy to setup and use, point-and-shoot intuitive interface
- Minimalist design, no extraneous settings or prompts to slow you down
- Prompt to name file received at PC is deferred until after text of received file is displayed
- Profile library saves settings for each CNC
- Supports long file names and UNICODE
- ClearType compatible and DPI aware for high resolution monitors, text is alway sharp and clear
- Lightweight, runs fine on old PC hardware
- Does not require administrator rights to run
- Compatible with Windows UAC and DEP
- Does not attempt to store files or registry values in protected or virtualized locations
- No DOS or 16-bit components used
File Transfer Functions
- No timeouts, lost characters, or lockups
- No fixed limits on NC file size
- Drip-feed very large NC file to CNC while it is running, Xon/Xoff or XMODEM
- Send/receive NC file to/from CNC memory, Xon/Xoff or XMODEM
- Send/receive control settings, offsets, and parameters
- Backup all NC files from control into single file
- Haas machine data collection support available
- Fadal checksum supported (PC to Fadal)
- Capture DPRNT
RS232 Communications Settings
- Find/replace text
- Undo/redo (multilevel)
- Strip N-numbers
- Re-sequence N-numbers
- Re-sequence every n-th block
- Strip white space and non printable characters
- Add inter-address spacing
- Repair diagonal lines
- Repair every other line blank
Advanced Send Settings
- Baud: 115200, 38400, 19200, 9600, 4800, 2400, 1200, 600
- Serial Port: COM1 - COM99
- Protocol: Xon/Xoff, XMODEM
- Parity Bit: Even, None
- Data Bits: 7, 8
- Stop Bits: 1, 2
- Wait for Xon: On, Off
- Label Skip: On, Off
- EOB Delay: 0, 16, 32, 64, 256 milliseconds
- FIFO: 1, 2, 4, 8, 16 bytes
- Strip CR: On, Off
- Control Type: ISO/ASCII, HAAS, FANUC, FADAL
- All information submitted to dncsoftware.com is used only to fulfill requested service.
- No information is used for unsolicited sales or shared with third parties except credit card processors.
- Online purchases are processed by PayPal, see paypal.com for their privacy policies.
- Credit card numbers are not stored on any dncsoftware.com server.
- PayPal account is not required to make a purchase, phone orders, purchase orders, and checks are accepted.
- Submission of PC metadata (MAC, etcetera) is required to activate software.
- Haas CNC, Haas Automation, Haas are trademarks of Haas Automation, Inc.
- Microsoft, Windows, are trademarks of Microsoft.
- All other trademarks cited on this website are the property of their respective owners.
- dncsoftware.com develops its own software and is not a software reseller.
- DNCv7 software is sold from this website only, resellers are not authorized.
- Sihler Engineering / dncsoftware.com is in no way affiliated with any other company or entity.
Sihler Engineering / dncsoftware.com
Camarillo California 93012
Office phone: (805) 419-0226
Hours of operation: Please call anytime, we try to answer at all hours.
© Sihler Engineering 2018